We probably all know ourselves the best. We know what makes us tick, sometimes we just choose to ignore those things.
Deciding what you are willing to do is where most individuals starting a workout and nutrition plan tend to begin. For example, we say things like
- I will go to the gym every morning
- I will eat a healthy breakfast
- I will take lunch to work each day
Deciding what you are willing to do may work for you, but, if it doesn’t try switching it around and instead come up with the things you are not willing to do.
The “not willing to do” things tend to hold more power. It’s like drawing a line in the sand and putting your foot down. You will most likely only come up with a few because these are the important ones that you know you must not do to succeed. They can look like this:
- I am not willing to skip going to the gym each morning
- I am not willing to eat an unhealthy breakfast
- I am not willing to go out for lunch at work
Change your mindset, change your life
P.S. for a limited time my “Ultimate 6 Week Pre-Season Workout Plan” is on sale. As a bonus you will also get access to my “Ultimate Stickhandling + Body Weight Power & Strength”